- Are you a positive, caring, people person who likes to be part of a team?
- Are you looking for a job that really makes a difference?
- Would you like to work for an employer who offers a work-life balance within a secure career?
Working for Aldingbourne Trust, can offer job security, a role where you can really make a difference within a supportive team. We support adults with learning disabilities and /or autism to live their best life, their way within the Bognor Regis area.
We have a number of supported living projects, presently looking to grow their teams situated in Bognor Regis. All are located with excellent transport links and within walking distance of Bognor town and train station.
Our teams support adults with learning disabilities living in their own flats as well as other shared accommodations, as well as supporting small group activities on and off-site. You will support with daily activities, ie shopping, trips, group meeting, and daily chores.
We are looking for individuals who can bring their life experiences and a passion for working with people with a naturally caring nature. You will be organised, patient, fun, and caring. Experience within care is an advantage but not necessary
- £21,608 per annum, or £11.08 per hour, Milton Lodge - £62.18 per sleep-in (9hrs long)
- Full-Time and Part-Time hours ( Full Time 37.5 hours per week )
- Additional payments for sleep-ins
- Generous benefits including 25 days holiday
- Discounts with Aldingbourne Country Centre, and café
- Cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership eye care voucher
- Pension, Life Assurance, Sick Leave and Family care day