A dynamic software company in Godalming are seeking an Software Support Analyst to join a small team providing support on their bespoke system to business customers.
You will have previous experience in an external customer helpdesk role providing 1st and 2nd line support on bespoke applications.
Joining a small team the role will involve speaking to customers with program support. This is mostly dealing with general queries on both the day to day use of the program as well as technical queries in the following areas:
- Log, and prioritise issue from external customers on system
- Investigate reported issues to resolution. This might involve:
- Escalate issues to team leaders and management as appropriate
- Log bugs with Development and manage customer expectations regarding delivery of fixes
- Perform customer call backs and monitor calls through to resolution
- Roll out upgrades to customers, providing additional support on new modules
- Carry out supplier account creation and administration ensuring the process is managed and runs smoothly.
What do you need?
- Degree level education or good A level qualifications
- Experience of working in a customer facing or customer service role
- Proven technical application support experience is preferred (1-3 yrs)
- Experience of troubleshooting and service support is preferred
- Working knowledge of web protocols and infrastructure
- Ideally experience of SQL Query
- Good communication and ability to build rapport is a given
Whilst previous knowledge in MS Azure, SQL Server, Oracle, C#, C++, .net. Web technologies would be advantageous, training in these areas, and in the system, will be provided.
What's on offer?
- Salary £26,000 - £28,000
- Mon to Fri 09:00 to 17:30 1 hour for lunch - 37.5 hour week
- Holiday 20 days (+BH) rising to 21 days after 2 yrs and 1 day for every year after to max of 25 days
- Sick pay
- Pension matched at 5% each or EE 6% ER 7%
- When needed, the successful candidate will need to be flexible to work outside of standard office hours to deliver the right solution for an international customer base.
- Opportunity to learn and expand skills
- WFH at present time